New Government Jobs in Quetta have been announced today by the District and Sessions Courts of Quetta. District and Sessions Courts Quetta Jobs for men and women are available for opening soon.
Candidates who are domiciled in District Quetta, can apply for the posts of District & Session Judge, Quetta.
These positions are being advertised on a regular basis, but the initial appointment will be on a probation period of one year.
The District and Session Judge Office has issued job notification to hire Stenographers, Accountants, Steno-Typists, Assistant Computer Operators, and Data Entry Operators.
This job requires that you meet the minimum requirements listed, including age, educational qualifications, experience and skills, and you must list them here, as well as the salary that you’re looking for.
All the quotas are filled as per government rules and regulations.
- Stenographers: Bachelor’s Degree with shorthand 100 wpm and typing speed of 50 wpm.
- Accountants: B.Com/BA Economics/BBA.
- Steno Typists: Intermediate with a shorthand speed of 80 words per minute and typing speed of 40 words per minute.
- Assistant Computer Operators: 2nd Class BCS/BS-CS/BS-IT (Experienced individuals will be preferred).
- Data Entry Operators: 2nd Class BCS/BS-CS/BS-IT (Experienced individuals will be preferred).
You must be aged between 18 and 30 years. Relaxation in the upper age limit shall be provided for as per the rules of recruitment of the Government of Balochistan.
The Application procedure describes in the advertisement is to be applied to the application form in the computer section of the court session Quetta.
Candidates may download the Employment Form from https://bhc.gov.pk/resources/downloads OR Click Here.
District and Sessions Courts Quetta Jobs 2022
|Posted on:||29th September 2022|
|Last Date:||October 15, 2022|
|Department:||District & Session Courts|
|Address:||District and Sessions Judge, Quetta|