The program is run by the Bin Qasim Industries Limited. It’s an apprentice program that was started back in 2005.
Fauji Fertilizer Bin Qasim Limited, FFBL Power Company Limited, and Fauji Mate Limited are hiring applications from qualified, dynamic, and young applicants for non-management apprenticeships.
Fauji Fertilizer Bin Qasim Limited FFBL Apprenticeship Program 2022
|Posted on:||30th September 2022|
|Education:||Intermediate, Relevant Diploma|
|Last Date:||October 13, 2022|
|Department:||Fauji Fertilizer Bin Qasim Limited|
|Address:||Fauji Fertilizer Bin Qasim Limited FFBL, Islamabad|
This non-management apprenticeship program is offered in different disciplines.
Candidates who are looking for career opportunities in Apprenticeships should apply for these opportunities.
- Non-Management Apprentice Chemical
- Non-Management Apprentice Mechanical
- Non-Management Apprentice Mechanical/Draftsman
- Non-Management Apprentice AC/Refrigeration
- Non-Management Apprentice Electrical
- Non-Management Apprentice Instrument/Electronics
- Non-Management Apprentice Chemistry
- Non-Management Apprentice Safety Operator
- Non-Management Apprentice Instrument
- Non-Management Apprentice Computer Operator
- Non-Management Apprentice Technical Service Division
- Non-Management Apprentice Electronics/Auto Electronics
- Non-Management Apprentice – Welder Trade
- Non-Management Apprentice Auto-Mechanic
We have detailed information on eligibility available on the FFBL website. www.careers.ffbl.
Visit this link for full details and online submission of applications.
There are many opportunities for those with an HVAC Diploma for the various open positions in the trade.Q: How to create a text file with the following output This is my first post so bear with me.
How to Apply for FFBL Apprenticeship Program 2022?
Anyone interested in applying to the Florida Football & Basketball League (FFBL) can do so online. The online application system is closed until 13th October 2022.
Only applications submitted online through the given link will be considered.