Tap this page to get Frequency Allocation Board FAB Islamabad Jobs 2022. Frequency Allocation Board FAB Government of Pakistan is looking to hire experienced professionals. We get this Career Notice from Daily Express.
Frequency Allocation Board FAB Islamabad Jobs 2022
|Posted on:||18th September 2022|
|Job Location:||Islamabad, Pakistan|
|Education:||B.Tech, Bachelor, DAE, Master|
|Last Date:||October 02, 2022|
|Department:||Frequency Allocation Board|
|Address:||Director (Admin/HR) FAB, Headquarters, Plot No. 112, Sector H-10/4, Islamabad|
Frequency Allocation Board FAB Islamabad requires Assistant Director Technical (EG-2) and Engineering Supervisor (SG-04).
Candidates having domicile in Punjab, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Sindh and Balochistan are eligible to apply. Candidates who want to apply must fill the requirements.
BSc Engineering in Telecommunication/Electrical/Electronics/Electrical and Computer Engineering.
Assistant Director Technical:
- Valid Registration with Pakistan Engineering Council PEC.
- Minimum 3 Years of Experience in the relevant field.
- Preferably MSc Engineering in Telecommunication, Electrical, or Electronics.
- Three years Diploma of Associate Engineering in Telecom, Electrical, Radio, or Electronics.
- At least 3 years of experience in the same domain.
- B.Tech Qualifications will be preferred.
How to Apply for Frequency Allocation Board FAB Islamabad Jobs 2022?
Candidates may send their CVs with complete and accurate information to Director (Admin/HR) FAB, Headquarter, Plot No. 112, Sector H-10/4, Islamabad.
Applications should be received at the given address before 2 October 2022. All educational certificates should be recognized by HEC/PEC.
Application form is available on FAB website www.fab.gov.pk or click here.