This post contains information on how to apply for fully funded UK scholarships online through the HEC web portal. Here, we provide our readers complete details about the terms and conditions of acceptance and application procedure.
These UK scholarships are under the Commonwealth Programme. These Fully Funded Scholarships under Commonwealth Program Advertisement are collected from HEC Pakistan Official Page on Twitter.
The UK Commonwealth Scholarship Commission offers this UK Commonwealth Scholarship Scheme which is headed by international development objectives.
CSC has already funded more than 30,000 students since 1960 to study in the UK to build skills, knowledge and networks to address global development challenges.
|Posted on:||17th September 2022|
|Job Location:||AJK, Pakistan|
|Education:||Bachelor, M.Phil, Master, MS|
|Last Date:||October 18, 2022|
|Department:||Higher Education Commission – HEC|
|Address:||Higher Education Commission of Pakistan HEC, Islamabad|
These scholarships are being offered for Masters, PhD, and teaching faculty. Candidates from across Pakistan and Azad Jammu and Kashmir are eligible for these scholarships.
CSC Commonwealth Scholarships in UK Criteria
HEC Eligibility Criteria Addition to CSC:
- Pakistani or AJK Citizens. Dual nationality holders are not applicable.
- For Master’s Scholarships: 1st Class Postgraduate Degree (16 Years of Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree).
- For PhD Scholarships: (17/18 Years Master’s Degree/MS/M.Phil).
- Candidates should not have 2nd or 3rd Division in the last degree.
- Candidates who are waiting for the results are not eligible.
- Students should get at least 60% marks in the HAT Test.
CSC Eligibility Criteria in Addition to HEC:
- Be permanently resident in an eligible Commonwealth country.
- Selected students must be available to start their Academic Career in UK as Academic Year starts in UK (in September 2023).
- Only those who can’t afford study in UK are applicable.
Programs & Universities Selection:
You should visit the links below to find the universities and program details on the HEC Scholarships section. Candidates can also get this information from CSC website.
How to Apply Online:
Firstly, candidates should visit the HEC Scholarships section at www.hec.gov.pk/site/CWGS for the opportunity details. Candidates will be provided complete information about availing this opportunity.
Candidates meeting the acceptable requirements should apply online through HEC web portal or CSC portal as per the instructions given on HEC website www.hec.gov.pk/site/CWGS or click here.