is a series of short, actionable quotes that will help you to improve your life and achieve your personal goals.
Motivational Quotes about strength:
1) “The only thing I can give you is my own example—if you reject it, fine——if you accept it, even finer.” – Bruce Lee.
2) “When nothing is sure, everything is possible.” – Emily Dickinson.
3) “Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger.
4) “The critical ingredient is getting off your butt and doing something. It’s as simple as that. A lot of people have ideas, but there are few who decide to do something about them now. Not tomorrow. Not next week. But today. The true entrepreneur is a doer, not a dreamer.” – Nolan Bushnell
5) “You will never reach your destination if you stop and throw stones at every dog that barks.” – Winston Churchill
6) “If you can conceive it, and believe it, then you can achieve it. If you can dream it, you can become it” – William Arthur Ward.
7) “Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger.
8) “I’m not a religious person in the sense of going to church and like praying or anything like that. For me, it’s about trying to be a better human being every day and try to be more honest with myself and the people around me.” – Ronnie Fieg.
9) “A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.” – Albert Einstein.
10) “The important thing is not being afraid to take a chance. Remember, the greatest failure is to not try. Once you find something you love to do, be the best at doing it.” – Debbi Fields.
11) “Giving up is the only sure way to fail.” – Gena Showalter.
12) “Do your best, and you will be satisfied with the result” – Confucius.
13) “Every strike brings me closer to the next home run.” – Babe Ruth .
14) “I am thankful for all of those who said NO to me. Its because of them I’m doing it myself.” – Albert Einstein.
15) “Patience and tenacity are worth more than twice their weight in gold” – James Cash Penney.
16) “Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger.
17) “No matter how slow you go, you are still lapping everybody on the couch” – Confucius.
18) “Today I will do what others won’t, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can’t!” – Jerry Rice.
19) “Successful and unsuccessful people do not vary greatly in their abilities. They vary in their desires to reach their potential” – John C. Maxwell.
20) “Real difficulties can be overcome; it’s the imaginary ones that are unconquerable.” – Theodor Adorno.
21) “I’m so glad I never feel important, it does complicate life!” – Eleanor Roosevelt.
22) “Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger.
23) “The only way of finding the limits of the possible is by going beyond them into the impossible.” – Arthur C. Clarke .
24) “Don’t be afraid to give up the good to go for the great.” – John D. Rockefeller.
25) “It’s not whether you get knocked down, it’s whether you get back up.” – Vince Lombardi.
26) “Nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished”. – Lao Tzu.
27) “A setback is a setup for a come back.” – John C. Maxwell.
28) “The only way to do great work is to love what you do.” – Steve Jobs.
29) “We shall draw from the heart of suffering itself the means of inspiration and survival.” – Winston Churchill .
30) “If you don’t build your dream someone will hire you to help them build theirs” – Farrah Gray.
31) “I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.” – Michael Jordan.
32) “You can never cross the ocean until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore.” – Christopher Columbus .
33) “Failure defeats losers, failure inspires winners” – Robert T. Kiyosaki .
34) “I am thankful for all of those who said NO to me. Its because of them I’m doing it myself.” – Albert Einstein.
35) “What’s money? A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and goes to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do.” – Bob Dylan.
36) “Success means having the courage, the determination, and the will to become the person you believe you were meant to be.” – George Sheehan.
37) “When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.” – Henry Ford .
38) “Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new” – Albert Einstein.
39) “There are no traffic jams along the extra mile.” – Roger Staubach.
40) “Challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.” – Joshua J. Marine.
41) “Remember no one can make you feel inferior without your consent” – Eleanor Roosevelt .
42) “If it’s going to be, it’s up to me” – Mary Engelbreit.
43) “Life is 10% what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it” – Charles Swindoll .
44) “Man’s mind, once stretched by a new idea, never regains its original dimensions.” – Oliver Wendell Holmes.
45) “You are the average of the five people you spend the most time with” – Jim Rohn.
46) “The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary.” – Vidal Sassoon .
47) “To be successful you have to have your heart in your business, and your business in your heart.” – Samuel Johnson .
48) “Your talent is God’s gift to you. What you do with it is your gift back to God.” – Leontyne Price.
49) “Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value” – Albert Einstein .
50) “After climbing a great hill, one only finds that there are many more hills to climb.” – Nelson Mandela .
51) “We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.” -Aristotle.
52) “If you hear a voice within you say ‘you cannot paint,’ then by all means paint and that voice will be silenced.” – Vincent Van Gogh .
53) “I am always doing that which I